Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping $199 or More
- Applicable on orders $199 or higher prior to taxes and shipping charges
- Contiguous United States & Canada shipments only (Excluding Hawaii and Alaska - surcharge will apply)
- Available on in-stock orders only
- Register as Customer before placing your order
- During Registration, "opt in" for our Newsletter. (Usually only goes out monthly)
Shipping - Risk of Loss
All items purchased from GoRC Canada are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. GoRC Canada is not responsible or liable for any damage arising from shipment.
You may return new and unused merchandise (with original contents and packaging) within 30 days of purchase. All used or reconditioned merchandise are sold as is and have no return policy.
- Refunds to the original form of payment will be assessed a 20% restocking fee.
- Restocking fees will not apply to refunds issued as store credit.
- Refunds are for the cost of product only. Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
GoRC Canada does not accept any used products.
Items ineligible for return:
- Any item that has been used
- Kits with a broken protective seal
- Special Orders
- Electronics- This includes any stand alone or installed electronics. If you feel that the electronics you've purchased are defective, please refer to the manufacturers warranty coverage.
Defective Merchandise/Warranty Information:
Products are warranted solely by the manufacturer and contacting them is the best way to resolve any issues you may have with their products. Most manufacturers require that you contact them directly. Warranties are subject to expiration dates and policies set by the manufacturer. Please note that you will need a copy of your original receipt, which can be obtained through your online account at www.gorc.ca or we are happy to email a copy to you. Please note, some manufacturers will not honor warranty claims for customers outside of the USA and Canada (HPI, in particular), please refer to the product manual for more information.
How to return a product:
GoRC Canada retains exclusive and sole discretion as to whether an item may be returned. An RMA must be obtained prior to returning any product.
- Contact GoRC Canada by email or phone.
- customerservice (at) gorc.ca, 1-226-476-4474.
- Once your return has been approved you will be given an RMA number.
- This is a unique number that applies only to the specific return you have discussed.
- We will email you an RMA form.
- Prepare your return package
- Enclose the completed RMA form.
- Enclose the packing slip. If you don't have it you can reprint it from your account at www.gorc.ca.
- Enclose the item(s) with original product packaging.
- Write the RMA # on the outside of the box/envelope.
- Send the return to the following address:
GoRC Canada RMA # _________
50 Ottawa St. S
- You will receive an email once the items are received and the return has been processed.
- If you elected to receive Store Credit for your refund you will receive a gift certificate email and that credit will be automatically be applied to your next order.
- If you elected for a refund back to your original form of payment please allow 5-7 days for it to show on your credit card or bank statement. Paypal refunds should appear on your PayPal account within 1 business day.
Please allow for reasonable shipping time, as well as 3-5 days for our return processing time. Returns without a valid RMA number will not be accepted.
If delivery is refused then the buyer is responsible for the return shipping costs as well as the standard return fees as shown above.
MyReward points used to purchase products are non-refundable.
Please do not open a Paypal dispute against the order as that will significantly slow down any possible resolutions for the situation.
Receiving Damaged Shipments or Incorrect Items:
If your package was damaged in transit, please take photos immediately and contact a GoRC Canada Customer Service. Damages and evidence of tampering on the outer packaging must be noted on the delivery receipt of the driver. DAMAGES MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN 48 HOURS of receiving the order. No exceptions. WRONG ITEMS MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS of receiving the order. No exceptions.