Tamiya 58058 TT-01 El Camino Drift- Preowned
All Hop-Ups included in this well built TT-01 Kit. Custom paint and trim.
Sway Bars, Blue Shizzle options, Motor, Motor Cooler, Airtronics Servo, Upgraded Dampers, Drift Tires, Blue Bumpers with Tamiya Blue Tags, Carbon Fiber Chassis Mount.
Tamiya 58359 1/10 TT-01 ESSO Ultraflo Supra (pre-owned) Great condition includes Silver Can Motor and the following HopUps:
3Racing TT01-09/WO x2
Yeah Racing 158M
Tamiya 53497, 53672, 53666, 53663, 53620, 53295
Team Associated RC10 Kit 1/10 T3 2WD Buggy Off Road Kit (Pre-Built)
Comes with over $150 in upgrades:
- RPM Claws Chrome Blue with Proline Lug Nuts and Blades
- RPM Bumpers and Slipper Clutch Cover and Ball Ends all Neon Blue
- RPM Heavy Duty Rod Ends Neon Blue
- Associated Factory Team Chassic Extra Long Carbon Fiber
- Associated Factory Team Rear Suspension Arms Carbon Fiber
- Associated Factory Team Rear Suspension Mount 3deg Toe-In and Anti Squat
- Associated Factory Team Rear Chassis Plate Blue, Hard Anodized
- Associated Factory Team Front Kickup Blue, Hard Anodized
- Associated Factory Team Front Shock Strut Carbon Fiber
- Associated Factory Team Front Top Platte Carbon Fiber
- Associated Factory Team Ball end cup dust covers
- Associated Factory Team Bearings 3/16 x 3/8
- Associated Factory Team B2 Battery Pads
- Associated Factory Team B2 Front Bulkhead, Black Nylon
- Associated Factory Team Blue Shock Tops
- Associated Factory Team Aluminum Lightweight Blue Screw Set
- Associated Factory Team Carbon Fiber Front Bulkhead
- Associated Factory Team Proline NASCAR Theme Body
- NOVAK SS 5800 Super Sport Brushless System/Speed Control
- Traxxas 27MHz Radio System
- High speed Steering Servo
- 3300 mah NIMH Battery
- Spare Proline Road Rage Street Tires and Rims
- Associated Factory Team 20T Pinion Gear
- All replacement parts from build and upgrade tags
Your RC10 Team Car is the latest start-of-the-art, 2WD off-road racer in the world. There is none better.
This kit also contains our NEW TRANSMISSION and our newly-designed shock absorbers with hard anodizing plating and PTFE coating.
At the 1990 Off Road ROAR Nationals, Team Associated finished 1st, 2nd, and 3rd using these new parts. Cliff Lett won the Nats, which didn't surprise anyone, but the big surprise was Brent Wallace and J.D. Beckwith, both who finished 2nd and 3rd at the very first race they ever ran the new TRANSMISSION! We are getting similar reports of equal success from racers all around the world after using the TRANSMISSION in their older RC10's. But you now have the complete, NEW TEAM CAR and we know this combinaion will also help you greatly improve your performance. Good luck in your racing!